The use of this website and all mobile applications (each a Property and together the Properties) maintained by Fitch Ratings, Inc. and its affiliates is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. As a result, use of such Properties constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions:
The information provided by Fitch Ratings, Inc. and its affiliates (together Fitch) on these Properties is owned by or licensed to Fitch (the Fitch Information).
NONE OF THE FITCH INFORMATION MAY BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED, REPACKAGED, FURTHER TRANSMITTED, TRANSFERRED, DISSEMINATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR RESOLD, OR STORED FOR SUBSEQUENT USE FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FORM OR MANNER OR BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER, BY ANY PERSON WITHOUT FITCH'S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
In issuing and maintaining its ratings, Fitch relies on factual information it receives from issuers and underwriters and from other sources Fitch believes to be credible. Fitch conducts a reasonable investigation of the factual information relied upon by it in accordance with its ratings methodology, and obtains reasonable verification of that information from independent sources, to the extent such sources are available for a given security or in a given jurisdiction.
The manner of Fitch's factual investigation and the scope of the third-party verification it obtains will vary depending on the nature of the rated security and its issuer, the requirements and practices in the jurisdiction in which the rated security is offered and sold and/or the issuer is located, the availability and nature of relevant public information, access to the management of the issuer and its advisers, the availability of pre-existing third-party verifications such as audit reports, agreed-upon procedures letters, appraisals, actuarial reports, engineering reports, legal opinions and other reports provided by third parties, the availability of independent and competent third-party verification sources with respect to the particular security or in the particular jurisdiction of the issuer, and a variety of other factors.
Users of Fitch's ratings should understand that neither an enhanced factual investigation nor any third-party verification can ensure that all of the information Fitch relies on in connection with a rating will be accurate and complete. Ultimately, the issuer and its advisers are responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide to Fitch and to the market in offering documents and other reports. In issuing its ratings Fitch must rely on the work of experts, including independent auditors with respect to financial statements and attorneys with respect to legal and tax matters. Further, ratings are inherently forward-looking and embody assumptions and predictions about future events that by their nature cannot be verified as facts. As a result, despite any verification of current facts, ratings can be affected by future events or conditions that were not anticipated at the time a rating was issued or affirmed.
Fitch seeks to continuously improve its ratings criteria and methodologies, and periodically updates the descriptions of its criteria and methodologies for securities of a given type on the Properties. The criteria and methodology used to determine a rating action are those in effect at the time the rating action is taken, which is the date of the related rating action commentary. Each rating action commentary provides information about the criteria and methodology used to arrive at the stated rating, which may differ from the general criteria and methodology for the applicable security type posted on this site at a given time. For this reason, you should always consult the applicable rating action commentary for the most accurate information on the basis of any given rating.
CUSIP Database Representations.
- You agree and acknowledge that the CUSIP Database is and shall remain valuable intellectual property owned by, or licensed to, Standard & Poor's CUSIP Service Bureau (CSB) and the American Bankers Association (ABA), and that no proprietary rights are being transferred to you in such materials or in any of the information contained therein. You agree that misappropriation or misuse of such materials will cause serious damage to CSB and ABA and that in such event money damages may not constitute sufficient compensation to CSB and ABA; consequently, you agree that in the event of any misappropriation or misuse, CSB and ABA shall have the right to obtain injunctive relief.
- You agree that you shall not publish or distribute in any medium the CUSIP Database or any information contained therein or summaries or subsets thereof to any person or entity except in connection with the normal internal processing of security transactions. You further agree that the use of CUSIP numbers and descriptions is not intended to create or maintain, and does not serve the purpose of the creation or maintenance of, a file of CUSIP descriptions or numbers for any other third party recipient of such service and is not intended to create and does not serve in any way as a substitute for the CUSIP MASTER TAPE, PRINT, ELECTRONIC and/or CD-ROM SERVICES.
- NEITHER CSB, ABA NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CUSIP DATABASE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN AS IS BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE NOR WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS. NEITHER CSB, ABA NOR THEIR AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF CSB, ABA OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES PURSUANT TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IN THE MONTH IN WHICH SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS ALLEGED TO HAVE ARISEN. FURTHERMORE, CSB AND ABA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR DELAYS OR FAILURES DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL.
- You agree that the foregoing terms and conditions shall survive any termination of its right of access to the materials identified above.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON EACH PROPERTY IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND FITCH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. Under no circumstances shall Fitch. have any liability to any person or entity for
- any loss or damage in whole or in part caused by, resulting from, or relating to, any error or other circumstance or contingency within or outside the control of Fitch or any of its directors, officers, employees or agents in connection with the procurement, collection, compilation, analysis, interpretation, editing, transcription, transmission, communication, publication or delivery of any such information, or
- any direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory, or incidental damages whatsoever (including without limitation, lost profits) with respect to the foregoing.
Each user of a Property acknowledges that a Fitch rating is an opinion as to the creditworthiness of a security. This opinion is based on established criteria and methodologies that Fitch is continuously evaluating and updating. Therefore, ratings are the collective work product of Fitch and no individual, or group of individuals, is solely responsible for a rating. The rating does not address the risk of loss due to risks other than credit risk, unless such risk is specifically mentioned. Fitch is not engaged in the offer or sale of any security. All Fitch reports have shared authorship. Individuals identified in a Fitch report were involved in, but are not solely responsible for, the opinions stated therein. The individuals are named for contact purposes only. A report providing a Fitch rating is neither a prospectus nor a substitute for the information assembled, verified and presented to investors by the issuer and its agents in connection with the sale of the securities. Ratings may be changed or withdrawn at any time for any reason in the sole discretion of Fitch. Fitch does not provide investment advice of any sort. Fitch is not responsible for any underwriting, credit, loan, purchase, strategic or investment decision. In issuing and/or maintaining a rating, Fitch is not making any recommendation or suggestion, directly or indirectly to you, or any other person, to buy, sell, make or hold any investment, loan or security or to undertake any investment strategy with respect to any investment, loan or security of any issuer. Ratings do not comment on the adequacy of market price, the suitability of any investment, loan or security for a particular investor (including, without limitation, any accounting and/or regulatory treatment), or the tax-exempt nature or taxability of payments made in respect to any investment, loan or security. ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHO USES A RATING DOES SO ENTIRELY AT HIS, HER OR ITS OWN RISK. SHOULD ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER DAMAGES FROM FITCH UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY AGREES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF FITCH IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH RATING IS LIMITED TO ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES THAT CAN BE PROVEN UP TO AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THREE TIMES THE NET FEES RECEIVED BY FITCH WITH RESPECT TO SUCH RATING. Fitch receives fees from issuers, insurers, guarantors, other obligors, and underwriters for rating securities. Such fees generally vary from US$1,000 to US$750,000 (or the applicable currency equivalent) per issue. In certain cases, Fitch will rate all or a number of issues issued by a particular issuer, or insured or guaranteed by a particular insurer or guarantor, for a single annual fee. Such fees are expected to vary from US$10,000 to US$1,500,000 (or the applicable currency equivalent). The assignment, publication, or dissemination of a rating by Fitch shall not constitute consent by Fitch to use its name as an expert in connection with any registration statement filed under the United States securities laws, the Financial Services and Markets Act of 2000 of Great Britain, or the securities laws of any particular jurisdiction. Due to the relative efficiency of electronic publishing and distribution, Fitch research may be available to electronic subscribers up to three days earlier than to print subscribers. Users may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to third party sites on the World Wide Web which contain information that is not part of the Fitch. Information or users of third party sites may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to this Fitch Property. The appearance of a Fitch hyperlink on a third party site does not mean that Fitch consented to such hyperlink. Users and third parties are prohibited from establishing hyperlinks to or away from this Property, unless Fitch provides prior written consent (which it may or may not provide in its sole discretion). The user agrees that regardless of whether a hyperlink to or from a third party website exists, Fitch is not responsible for the content of any third party websites either those third party sites accessed from a Property or those third party sites used to access this Property and Fitch shall have no liability to any person or entity therefore. Moreover, the user agrees
- to hold Fitch harmless for the use of third party software on a Fitch Property and
- that Fitch shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy and/or completeness of any outcome resulting from the use of such software.