ratings are as follows:
- Long-Term Issuer Rating: ‘IND A’, Outlook Stable
- INR6,550m fund-based working capital facilities: ‘IND A’/Stable and ‘IND A1’
- INR2,600m non-fund-based working facilities: ‘IND A’/Stable and ‘IND A1’
- INR2,371.2m long-term loans: ‘IND A’/Stable
- INR1bn CP* programme (reduced from INR2.3bn): ‘IND A1’
*CP is carved out of the fund-based facilities.
For HEG’s rating rationale, please click here.
Additional information is available at www.indiaratings.co.in. The ratings above were solicited by, or on behalf of, the issuer, and therefore, India Ratings has been compensated for the provision of the ratings.
Ratings are not a recommendation or suggestion, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person, to buy, sell, make or hold any investment, loan or security or to undertake any investment strategy with respect to any investment, loan or security or any issuer.