IGPL’s outstanding ratings, including the
above, are as follows:
- Long-Term Issuer Rating: ‘IND A’; Outlook Stable
- INR250m fund-based working capital limits: ‘IND A’/Stable
- INR821.6m term loans: ‘IND A’/Stable
- INR3,350m non-fund-based limits: ‘IND A1’
- Proposed INR200m fund-based limits: ‘Provisional IND A’/Stable
- Proposed INR200m non-fund-based limits: ‘Provisional IND A1’
- Proposed INR200m non-convertible debentures: ‘Provisional IND A’/Stable
- INR30m forward contract limit: ‘IND A1’
For IGPL’s rating rationale, please click here.
Additional information is available at www.indiaratings.co.in. The ratings above were solicited by, or on behalf of, the
issuer, and therefore, India Ratings has been compensated for the provision of
Ratings are not a recommendation or suggestion, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person, to buy, sell, make or hold any investment, loan or security or to undertake any investment strategy with respect to any investment, loan or security or any issuer.