Ind-Ra suspended KCL’s ratings on 15 June 2015.
- Long-Term Issuer Rating: ‘IND D(suspended)’;
- Proposed INR1,000m non-convertible debentures programme: Long-term ‘IND D(suspended)’; rating withdrawn
- INR666.4m long-term loans: Long-term ‘IND D(suspended)’; rating withdrawn
- INR1,700m fund-based bank limits: Long-term ‘IND D(suspended)’; rating withdrawn
- INR365m non-fund-based bank limits: ‘Short-term IND D(suspended)’; rating withdrawn
Additional information is available at www.indiaratings.co.in. The ratings above were solicited by, or on behalf of, the issuer, and therefore, India Ratings has been compensated for the provision of the ratings. The issuer did not participate in the rating process, or provide additional information, beyond the issuer's available public disclosure.
Ratings are not a recommendation or suggestion, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person, to buy, sell, make or hold any investment, loan or security or to undertake any investment strategy with respect to any investment, loan or security or any issuer.